Do Something Special, volunteer with Utah FACES and Salt Lake County Animal Services!
Have compassion for helping animals? Want to meet some fantastic people?
Utah FACES and Salt Lake County Animal Services always needs volunteers in dozens of important ways! Everything that Utah FACES does involves volunteers. Utah FACES is a totally volunteer organization – there are no paid staff.
FACES volunteers are needed to help with:
- Tables and booths at several animal-friendly activities
- Marketing and communications
- Grooming transport
- Grant writers
- Sewing bee coordinator
- Clinics where Utah FACES helps Salt Lake County Animal Services provide spay & neuter surgeries, vaccines, and microchips
- Other items as needed
Salt Lake County volunteers are needed to help with:
- Taking some of the dogs on walks
- Cleaning kennels and other animal spaces
- Assisting regular shelter staff with various animal projects
- Supervising outdoor doggie play groups
- Making data entries into the shelter’s computer system
- Welcoming and assisting people who come to the shelter
- Various other projects
Interested in volunteering with Salt Lake County Animal Services, contact email@example.com
For more information on volunteering at SLCAS, click here to visit their volunteer page.